Holidays in South Africa by rental car
A holiday trip in South Africa by rental car presents a unique experience to the travelers. Its a great way to explore the beautiful places of the country in your own style and pace. While renting a car, you can hire a driver as well or even drive itself easily as the traffic is well organized and the roads are western European standard.
While driving in south Africa, there are some tips for holiday travelers : always drive on the left side. In South Africa, a self-drive holiday can only be possible if you follow the driving rules carefully. Almost all car rental companies provide rental services at all major airports and cities. So You can pick your rental car at one center of branch and then drop it off at different center of that branch. Always go for a local rental company to book a car. Because local rental companies provide low priced car rental deals as compared to other global and big companies. Take all important benefits from a rental company like Collision damage waiver (CDW), theft protection, any discount coupons, Airport fees, Liability coverage, free cancellation etc. and if you want to visit neighbouring countries through the border with a rental car, then you will have to inform about this at the time of booking. For discounted car rental deals in South Africa, you can visit Southafricacarrentals.net
South Africa offers beautiful landscapes, national parks and private reserves. It also possesses excellent infrastructure and a temperate climate. Big reasons are there to visit this beautiful country.
1. Kruger National Park : It is one of the most renowned and oldest parks in the world. Great place for animal lovers and for safari lovers.
2. Table Mountain : Amazing place to visit and enjoy in Cape Town. Know more
3. Robben Island : It’s a beautiful island in Table Bay. Just 6.9 km west of the coast of Bloubergstrand, Cape Town.
4. Cape of Good Hope : Worth visiting place in South Africa. Its a rocky headland on the Atlantic coast of the Cape Peninsula.
5. Garden Route : Its a 800 km long stretch of forested, coastal area between Mossel Bay and Port Elizabeth. Its just a few hours drive from Cape Town. Its a beautiful place to visit.
6. Two Oceans Aquarium : It is one of the finest aquariums in the world. This aquarium is located at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town, Western Cape.
7. Cape Winelands : Great place for wine lovers. Just a 30 minutes drive from Cape Town, you will be there.
Posted by : Lenka Henrik