South African budget airline Mango is offering Windows users to buy flights for just R1 through the official Mango Windows 8.1 app for the month of May. Mango claims to be the first African airline to offer a mobi-site and apps allowing bookings, payment and flight management on the go. The Mango Airlines app is available for download in all app stores for Android, Apple, Blackberry and Windows 8.1 devices.
“The release of the Windows app sees Mango come full circle in terms of major mobile platform availability,” said spokesperson Hein Kaiser. Mango said that its apps have received more than half a million downloads in total. The R 1 sale is exclusively available through the Mango app on the Windows 8.1 platform and on sale until 31 May 2015 for travel until end June 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
1. 10000 seats available on selected flights on a first come, first served basis.
2. No group bookings available on promotional fares.
3. Special events, long weekends (Fridays and return Sundays) and peak flights are excluded.
4. Not available through Call Centre, website or any other channel.
5. Return bookings only, of which only one sector can be R1.00. No combination of any other promotional fare, second sector will be on published fare.
6. R1.00 Base fare only excluding any taxes / Normal taxes will apply on all R1.00 fare bookings.
Original story found via http://businesstech.co.za